WHY WORK WITH US?
Booking Whiskey Culture is a great way to elevate whatever event you may be planning.
For event planners, adding a whiskey pairing, tasting, or presentation can bring a unique and exciting dimension to your event. Festivals, corporate events, private parties, and more can benefit from the energy and expertise Greg Sinadinos can bring. His passion and expertise make for an engaging, fun, and informative addition to your event your guests won’t soon forget.
For distilleries and brands, working with Whiskey Culture is a cost-effective way of helping build and support the whiskey community while also getting high-value benefits.
For example, our “Rickhouse” episodes offer you a fully produced 10-15 minute video, a 30-second sizzle reel, b-roll, and full-usage rights at a fraction of the cost. You’re also hiring a team that lives and breathes whiskey and is highly in tune with the community, so we’re sure to capture high-impact and relevant footage.
For bars, hotels, and restaurants, we can help you put together a whiskey program and train your staff on general whiskey knowledge, cocktail creation, pairings, and more to help attract and engage the ever-growing whiskey enthusiast community.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Sponsorship programs to help spread the word within the community.
- Production packages to help give you the attention you deserve.
- Attractive event offerings to help create fun and exciting experiences.
- Dinner pairings and tasting events to bring people to your venue.
- Corporate events that people look forward to.
- Media creation to help you stand out in a crowded space.
- Whiskey programs to give you the edge in your market.
- Articles that get to the heart of what you want to communicate.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING TO WORK WITH:
We’re looking to work with whiskey brands that are trying to grow their presence, more deeply engage with their audience, or host memorable events.
Some of the types of companies that have benefited most from partnering with us:
- Whiskey Distilleries
- Bars and Restaurants
- Event Planners
- Bar Accessory Companies
- Online Liquor Stores
- Membership Organizations
- Spirits and Wine Certification Organizations
- Corporations Hosting Company Events
- Successful Podcasters
WHO HAVE WE WORKED WITH?
We’ve worked with a number of great & prominent partners. International & craft distilleries, hotels, restaurants, event planners, and international publications have trusted Whiskey Culture to help create incredible experiences for their audiences and customers. Some of these include:
- Four Roses
- Buffalo Trace
- Woodford Reserve
- Jack Daniels
- Epicurean Hotels (Tampa & Atlanta)
- The Local Palate
- Southern Culinary & Creative
- Laws Whiskey House
- & many more!
WANT MORE INFO?
If you’re looking to book Whiskey Culture for an event, create a beverage program for your venue, sponsor our growth while engaging with the community, you can reach out by emailing Greg@WhiskeyCulture.com or calling 813-616-4008.
You can also schedule a meeting with us by clicking here.
We’d be happy to work with you on creating fun, memorable, and unique!